After Sunday-Funday with the ladies over CAH and 3 Negronis...
- to juice celery in vitamix, used lime juice and juice from half a meyer lemon
- doubled celery to get enough juice
- used arugula flowers as garnish
- used brown sugar instead of white for lime syrup
for pickled celery (no recipe given) -- this is delicious!!!
in 12 oz jam jar add:
- 2 small spoons brown sugar
- 4 whole allspice berries
- about 6 peppercorns
- 1 tonka cut in about 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1.5-2 tsp salt
- 2 peeled pieces of ginger
- fill 1/2 way (or a bit more) with just boiled water and let steep
- add slices of celery and some celery leaves (cut on bias)